We are an Apple product repair and service centre, located in Ambattur. We constantly work hard to maintain our standards, and to achieve customer satisfaction. We offer the best service in the city. Our prices are much more affordable when compared to our competition. We believe in offering the best service at an affordable cost. We have also taken up services which have been rejected by the authorized service centres.
Service offered for the iPad are:
- Battery Issues
- Touch Screen
- LCD screen replacement
- Displays (including retinas)
- Home button repair
- Outer Panel repair
Here All Apple Tablet Broken Screen Service & Replacement, and Apple Tablet Logic Board Replacement, Apple Tablet Front Panel Assembly Replacement, Ambient Light Sensor Repair, Apple Tablet Battery Replacement, Headphone Assembly Repair for Apple Tablet, Apple Tablet Home Button Switch Replacement, Apple Tablet Speaker Replacement, Apple Tablet Water Damage Repair, Front Camera Service, Touch Screen Service, Battery Charging Port Service, Lcd Screen & Touch Screen Service here for Best Price!
Most of the repairs are done in very less time so that you don’t have to worry about getting separated from your contacts for too long. Our team is customer friendly people who look for the best and effective repair solutions rather than a quick fix. We look forward to 100% satisfaction of our customers thus making us the best and affordable iPad service center in Ambattur.
How to combat water damage issues to iPhones and iPads
So your iPhone got wet. You dropped it in the bath? the sea? Or the great rains we have been having all across India? Now you want to fix the phone and recover the data? Well, we at APJ Smart Works are the right people to help you with issues.
Unfortunately iPhones and iPads get dropped and damaged all the time. The most common being screen damages and water damage. Water resistant iPhones has been a key are for improvement and we feel it had be addressed with the 7 Series and will continue to be addressed in the future.
However a quick dip in water or solutions doesn’t mean an end to the device, it may or may not survive this. Please avoid activating the circuits inside the iPhone, because this is likely to lead to short circuits – that’s what causes the long-term damage. If the iPhone happens to be switched off, leave it off.
Don’t be tempted to power it up and see if it works. It might, and then stop working forever because you took a look.
So at this point power down or leave the device in sleep mode in the hope that you don’t get any notifications.
Get the iPhone out of the water, And do not plug it into charge. If the waterlogged iPhone is plugged in already, unplug. Don’t turn it on and check for damage, as this can cause short circuits.
If the wet iPhone is in a case, remove it; take the SIM card out too. These steps help to reduce the places where water can linger, and help to avoid damage to key iPhone parts.
Turn the iPhone upside down and give it a gentle shake to clear the ports and sockets. In a few cases people have used hair dryers to dry out the water, we do not endorse it but it has worked from time to time.
Dry iPhone out with uncooked rice
Now we need to remove as much as liquid out as possible. To get moisture out of the iPhone’s interior, many people use uncooked rice, to put their damp iPad or iPhone in a big bowl completely filled with it and leave it there for 48 hours or so.
The rice will absorb the moisture effectively, and rice is mostly available is most households.
Dry out your iPhone with silica gel sachets
A better option than uncooked rice if you’ve got it is silica gel those packets that come with some electronic components, you need enough of them to cover the iPad/iPhone. You will be able to find these in stores selling shoes or handmade products or even online.
Silica gel sachets should dry a wet iPhone out more efficiently than rice. You should still give the iPhone at least 48 hours to dry out completely.
What do you do next
Once you’ve waited a couple of days and think you’ve successfully dried out your iPhone, you can try switching it on. If it still doesn’t work, or if you want to get the internals checked out, you can bring it down to APJ Smart Works where we offer diagnosis for Water Damaged Devices.
We are one of the leading Apple iPad Service Center in Chennai. We provide services in Kolathur, Perambur, Villivakkam, Anna Nagar, Mogappair, Ambattur, Chetpet, Egmore, Nungambakkam, Gopalapuram, Teynampet, Kodambakkam, Choolaimedu, Saligramam, T Nagar, Arumbakkam, Koyambedu, Adyar, Guindy, Chrompet, Medavakkam, Velachery, Purasawalkam.
- Redmi Service Center in Ambattur
- MI Service Center in Ambattur
- Xiaomi Service Center in Ambattur
- iPad Service Center in Ambattur
- iPhone Service Center in Ambattur
- letv Service Center in Ambattur
- Lenovo Mobile Service Center in Ambattur
- Intex Mobile Service Center in Ambattur
- Panasonic Mobile Service Center in Ambattur
- Motorola Mobile Service Center in Ambattur
- Asus Mobile Service Center in Ambattur
- LG Mobile Service Center in Ambattur
- Sony Mobile Service Center in Ambattur
- Samsung Mobile Service Center in Ambattur
- Videocon Mobile Service Center in Ambattur
- Gionee Service Center in Ambattur
- Micromax Service Center in Ambattur
- Honour Service Center in Ambattur
- Swipe Service Center in Ambattur
- Lyf Service Center in Ambattur
- Coolpad Service Center in Ambattur
- Vivo Service Center in Ambattur
- Oppo Service Center in Ambattur
- Lava Service Center in Ambattur
- Xolo Service Center in Ambattur
- Karbon Service Center in Ambattur
- One plus Service Center in Ambattur
- Meizu Service Center in Ambattur
- Celkon Service Center in Ambattur
- Blackberry Service Center in Ambattur
- Nexus Service Center in Ambattur
- Nokia Service Center in Ambattur
- HTC Service Center in Ambattur